Top rated Zee serial list to add to your watch list
ZeeTv is one of the most viewed channels on Indian television. It has a long list of amazing content for its audience. The content has a wide variety, and it can be categorised into different genres. The shows telecasted on the channel are entertaining and can keep the audience transfixed to their television sets. Zee Tv is a part of the Zee group, and it has the highest TRP among all other channels that Zee has to offer.
Zee is a renowned name in India, and it has multilingual channels that offer its content in 13 regional languages. Some of the most viewed regional channels of the Zee group are:
- Zee Cinema
- Zee Cinemalu
- Zee Bangla
- Zee Marathi
- Zee Telugu Tv live
- Zee Tv Hindi Online
- Zee Tamil Tv Live
- zee business live tv
YuppTv is the largest OTT platform and provider of South Asian content, and has joined hands with ZeeTv. That means people across the world will be able to watch ZeeTv shows on YuppTv application. YuppTv has a lot more to offer! It has more than 250 channels and 100+ Tv shows on its platform. It also has a collection of 5000+ movies and an option to watch the latest movies on demand.
The platform also provides an option for live Tv so that the audience can watch their favourite shows live on their devices. YuppTv offers an option of Catch Up Tv. Here, users can record their favourite shows and watch them according to their convenience.
Here is the list of Top rated Top rated Zee serial list that you can add to your watch list:
- Kundali Bhagya: The story of the serial is simple yet heart touching. The main character of the story is Preeta. She is a physiotherapist. She is hired by a family to provide physiotherapy sessions to an elderly member of the family. Things start to turn around for her! Karan, the younger grandson of the patient, does not like Preeta. However, the other grandson Rishabh, finds Preeta attractive and develops feelings for her. The story took a toll, and Preeta convinces Rishabh to marry Sherlyn. Soon Preeta finds out that Sherlyn has a boyfriend, and she is double dating. To reveal the truth of Sherlyn to Rishabh, Karan and Preeta join teams and soon become friends.
- Ishq Subhan Allah: The show highlights the issue of social injustice against women and raises a voice against triple talaq. Two young scholars of Islam gets into an argument over triple talaq. They are forced to marry each other but soon realize that they are not in love.
- Manmohini: Manmohini is a supernatural story of a 500-year-old witch. Manmohini is trying to reunite with her lost love. The story starts with the love life of Ram and Siya. They are happily married and deeply in love with each other Mohini finds Ram as the lost love of her life, and soon the love life of Ram and Siya is disrupted by the inauspicious events in their life caused by Manmohini.
- Dance India Dance: The show highlights the hidden dance talent in society and provides them with a platform to portray their talent on national television. The show has been a super success and attracts huge TRP due to the extraordinary talent that it showcases on its platform. The show has been running successfully since 2009, and it has given the Bollywood industry some of the best dance talents like Shakti Mohan, Dharmesh Yeralde, Raghav Juyal e.t.c. The show is judged by some of the most prominent personalities in the industry like Shilpa Shetty, Geeta Kapoor, e.t.c. The show has a series for kids.
- Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega: A story of a young, bright, talented girl who is just 20 years old. However, she is a mess and destroys every opportunity that comes in her way. Things take a turn, and she is married to an older man who already has three daughters. Gudan becomes their mother in law. As her daughters-in-law are elder to Gudan, she faces numerous challenges when dealing with her life.